According to Bankrate, over 200 million Americans use digital banking. And, over 60 percent of consumers use digital banking services at least once a week.
We often hear from our new customers “I had no idea that your digital banking was so robust. I thought only the big, national banks had these capabilities.”
Deerwood Bank strives to serve our customers with the best, most secure technology as the market continues to develop. So, even if you use Deerwood’s online and mobile banking technologies, it’s important to identify if you are really maximizing the options and utilizing all of the features available to you.
Check out these tips below to maximize your Deerwood Bank digital experience.
Online Banking and Mobile App
Logging into your Deerwood Bank accounts is easy when you visit deerwoodbank.com. Once you log in, check out these fun tips.
(If you’re not at your computer, you can still access your Deerwood accounts no problem – just go here for app download instructions. Once you’re in the app, you can do any of the functions you use on the desktop portal!)
- Transfer Funds: Hit ‘Create a Template’ to set up a transfer that you may use over and over again. This could be a recurring payment on a loan or a transfer of funds from one account to another. Creating a template will make you much more efficient the next time you need to transfer to the same account for the same amount! Pro-tip: you can also ‘Create a Template’ in the loan payment section!
- Statements: Hit ‘Delivery Preferences’ to sign up for eStatements instead of mailed statements. When you sign up for eStatements for the first time, we’ll automatically deposit $5 into each eligible account!
- Advanced Search: When accessing online banking via a desktop, you can use this functionality to search for transactions of certain types or amounts to find it quickly and avoid excessive scrolling!
- Financial Manager: When you click into ‘Financial Manager,’ you’ll be brought to a new page where you can find a much broader experience of your Deerwood Bank accounts. Within Financial Manager, you can:
- Set and track budgets
- Set financial goals (hello financial resolutions!)
- See your spending by category
- Add alerts to notify you when your account hits a certain threshold, if your card is used at a certain retailer, plus many more alert options!
- Secure Messages: When you have a question on an account or transaction, use Secure Messages to send a message to our team. Because we’re a local community bank, our team is waiting to hear from you. You’ll get a fast and helpful response!
- Open New Account: You can easily open a new account right from the Deerwood Bank online portal. Nice and Simple 😊
- ATM Locator: easily find a nearby ATM with the ATM locator.
We work hard to deliver a digital experience for our customers that rivals that of the big bank players. We also are always working to develop and deliver more and better solutions. So, you tell us, what’s your favorite digital banking feature?