Real Estate Loan Processor & Disclosure Specialist: Any Location
About the Position
Responsible for timely and independent processing of real estate loan files. Responsible for preparing and delivering required disclosures accurately, timely, and within compliance of all applicable laws and regulations for all Mortgage and Home Equity loan products. Precise data entry of customer information. Daily collaborations with Loan Officers, Underwriters, Loan Funders and Servicing Team. This position demands extreme attention to detail with outstanding quality, excellent customer service, and adherence to all bank policies and procedures.
Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Applicable loan program requirements
- Monitor the tasks queue for new files submitted for processing and disclosure while working with staff in allocating tasks with whom you are aligned as well as coordinating the workflow
- Review loan file for accuracy and completeness along the way. Making sure balances on bank statements, verifications, etc. match the loan application
- Order third-party services (appraisals, flood determinations, title commitments, etc.) and follow-up to ensure timeframes are met
- Monitor and request supporting documentation from borrowers and other parties as necessary
- Perform standard and verbal verification of employment and compare the data to the application
- Monitor the timing of the delivery of disclosures to ensure they are delivered within appropriate timeframes based on the method of delivery for all types of mortgage lending products based on the regulatory timing requirements and customer expectations,
- Ensure disclosures are compliant and accurate
- Generate and distribute upfront disclosure packages to applicants for signatures via regular mail, overnight delivery, email, or e-sign per the direction of the licensed loan originator
- Ensure that the fees entered are appropriate for the program type and geographic area of the loan
- Validate the compliance of change in circumstance scenarios and re-disclosures as well as review the calculated fees for each change in circumstance scenario
- Generate and distribute preliminary Closing Disclosure to applicants for signatures as well as producing the closing documents
- Upload Closing Disclosures for all secondary market loans to the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Loan Delivery System for the Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD) program
- Monitor appraisal/evaluation requests, create appraisal review tasks, upload appraisals to the UCDP, and provide borrowers copies of the reviewed appraisal or evaluations
- Create tasks for the boarding/funding team and note if a wire needs to be sent as well as store the wire calculation worksheets in the files
- Adhere to HMDA regulations
- Must stay current on all applicable product guidelines, processes, government regulations, and industry compliance best practices
- Build and maintain positive relationships with all customers, potential customers, co-workers, and investors
- Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned as well as providing back up to other positions within the Mortgage Department
Regulatory Compliance Requirements:
- Incumbent will be responsible for meeting the requirements for all statutes/regulations pertaining to or governing his/her position. These include TRID, HMDA, ECOA, Fair Housing and Fair Lending, among others.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2+ years of mortgage experience in a high-volume fast-paced environment required
- Provide excellent customer service and work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and make ‘on-the-spot’ decisions that impact the customer, weighing customer satisfaction with exposure to loss or fraud
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage process
- Effectively operate all office equipment required to support this position. To include but not limited to personal computer, strong keyboarding skills, fax, scanner/copier, printer, phone system, all applications, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Display independent judgment.
- Demonstrate excellent organization, prioritize workflow, adaptability, and flexibility
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a quick thinker and learner while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
Disclaimer – The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work of the employee. Deerwood Bank has the authority to change and/or add any functions, duties and responsibilities as management deems necessary to meet business and organizational needs.
Bank Teller: Grand Rapids, Blackduck, Bemidji
About the Position
We have a couple of offices who are looking for a full-time teller who would be responsible for performing a variety of duties such as proper handling of teller work, cash, accurately balancing, deposits, checks, payments promoting various bank products and services as well as other tasks as assigned. This position demands a high level of customer service skills, attention to detail and adherence to all bank policies and procedures.
We seek to find a highly motivated and organized individual who enjoys working closely with staff and customers.
About Your Experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred
If you have a passion for customer service, good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and cash handling experience, we would like to meet you!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work of employee. Deerwood Bank has the authority to change and/or add any functions, duties and responsibilities as management deems necessary to meet business and organizational need
Mail completed applications and/or resumes to (Unless otherwise indicated above)
Andrea Bedard, PHR
PO Box 520
Deerwood, MN 56444
Or scan and email to andrea.bedard*AT*deerwoodbank.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicant Rights Under Federal Employment Laws: