You have worked hard to get where you are today. That is why we are offering you exclusive membership in our YES (You're Extra Special) Club. The YES Club offers many special benefits to people age 50 or better because we believe you have earned it!
YES Club membership is easy.
Becoming a member of this prestigious club is easy. All you need is to be age 50 or older and have a $1,500 minimum balance in your YES Club checking account (an interest-bearing account with the interest rate subject to change).
Have fun while making new friends
The club also offers some exciting opportunities to meet other people. There are social activities, group travel, and a newsletter to help you keep in touch with other club members. And if you ever have any questions or suggestions, just call our YES Club coordinator.
YES Club has special perks:
- Activities trips planned throughout the year
- Identity theft protection
- Informational seminars
- Unlimited check writing
- Free special club account checks
- Free check view statement
- Free instant cash and check card or free ATM card
- Free copies,faxes,cashiers checks, notary services, stop payments, wire transfers
- On-line bill pay free for six months
- Free Dial-a-Bank access to account
- No annual fee Deerwood Bank VISA card (Subject to credit approval. )
- Free safe deposit box for 1 year (Availability varies by location)
- Free financial planning from the Investment Centers of America
- Free on-line banking
- Discount on travel cards
YES Club Events Calendar
Old Log Theatre-January 30, 2013
New Orleans & Cajun Country-April 18-28, 2013
Alaska's Inside Passage Cruise-July 13-21, 2013
Black Hills Buffalo Roundup-Sept. 28-Oct. 2, 2013
- For more info, call Lisa at 320-692-4336, or 877-828-2111.
- To register for activities, please RSVP to Lisa/Garrison at 320-692-4336, Terri/Baxter at 218-825-7946, Sue/Brainerd at 218-828-2111 or
Sherri/Blackduck at 218-835-1234