Welcome to Deerwood Bank!
Deerwood Bank is excited to have you as a part of our bank! You’ll begin the process of becoming a Deerwood Bank customer on Friday, April 27th, 2018. We expect the transition to be completed on Monday, April 30th, 2018. This Welcome Guide will help answer important questions regarding the transition of your accounts from Plaza Park Bank to Deerwood Bank.
Good Information To Know
• Account Numbers will remain the same!
• Your Online and Mobile Banking login User ID and Password will remain the same! We continue to review the ever-changing needs of technology and look forward to announcing enhancements coming later this year!
• You’ll be able to access thousands of additional ATMs across the nation without a fee using any MoneyPass, SHAZAM, or InBalance ATM. Visit www.deerwoodbank.com to locate ATMs wherever you are!
• Add your Deerwood Bank debit card to your mobile device. You’ll be able to conveniently make purchases with your smartphone, tablet or smartwatch using Apple Pay™, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay™!
• There are 13 Deerwood Bank locations throughout Minnesota conveniently located where you live, work, and play!
• Please review the Frequently Asked Questions section on Page 45 of this guide to find additional information!
Commitment To Your Community
Deerwood Bank has committed to retaining Plaza Park Bank employees. This means you will see the same friendly faces throughout this transition. Deerwood Bank looks forward to continuing the tradition of commitment to the communities of the Waite Park and Sartell area!
On behalf of all the staff at our combined organizations, we would like to welcome you to Deerwood Bank. Whether you are conducting your banking via online banking, transferring balances via phone, or simply visiting any one of our locations in person, we hope you have a warm, friendly, and positive banking experience.
Bill Eickhoff John Ohlin
President President & CEO
Plaza Park Bank Deerwood Bank