What are we doing for Community Impact Week?
All of our Banks have committed to Minnesota Bankers Association’s Community Impact Week. That is 100% participation! Our banks will be volunteering or raising funds for a number of excellent causes.
What are we doing? Check it out below!
- Northome: Collecting coats for a coat drive in the community
- Blackduck: Collected funds for school supplies from the community
- Bemidji: Volunteering time with Adult Day Services clients and facility maintenance
- Grand Rapids: Collecting funds for the school district’s Help for Hungry Kids program
- Brainerd: Volunteering for Habitat for Humanity
- Baxter: Volunteering for Habitat for Humanity
- Deerwood: Volunteering at Salem West
- Garrison: AARP class for Vets + Wives
- St. Paul: Volunteering for Neighborhood House
- Mendota Heights: Volunteering at Resurrection Cemetery
- Inver Grove Heights: Collecting for 360 Communities
Check back during Community Impact week as we share photos and videos from each office!