A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a product that offers a different way for consumers to pay for their health care. HSAs enable you to pay for current health expenses and save for future qualified medical and retiree health expenses on a tax-free basis.
To take advantage of an HSA, you must be covered by a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) to be able to take advantage of HSAs. An HDHP generally costs less than what traditional health care coverage costs. The money you save on insurance can be put into the HSA.
You own and you control the money in your HSA. Decisions on how to spend the money are made by you without relying on a third party or a health insurer.
To open your Health Savings Account, call or stop in today to talk to one our helpful staff!
- No minimum balance
- No annual fee
- Interest paid monthly based on daily balances
- Free Online, Mobile and Text banking
- Free Direct Deposit, Bill Pay, Telephone banking, and Debit Card Fraud Alert app
- $25 closing fee if account is closed within the first 12 months
- First order of checks are free
- Free Debit Card. No fee cash withdrawals at thousands of ATMs nationwide.