Deposit Checks from your Desktop!
Instead of tying up company time and resources to physically deliver paper checks to Deerwood Bank, you can now scan, verify, and deposit checks with the click of your mouse! To learn more about remote deposit, contact a business banker in your neighborhood.
Save Time and Money with Remote Deposit
With Deerwood Remote Deposit you can make fast, easy deposits without leaving your desk. Deerwood Remote Deposit makes it easy to track receivables, reduce travel, and simplify your deposit process. Simply by scanning checks and submitting the images, you can have the freedom to deposit checks on your own schedule.
- You and your staff will be more productive with fewer trips to the bank.
- It reduces fees, improves cash flow and fund availability.
The Convenience of Remote Deposit
Submitting checks with Deerwood Remote Deposit is simple; all you need is a computer, broadband internet, and a check scanner.
How Remote Deposit Works:
- Merchant scans checks they would normally take to the bank
- An electronic deposit ticket is created
- The merchant verifies the images are correct
- The images are sent and deposited into your bank account
Within minutes you’ll get confirmation that the deposit was received and additional tracking features. It can’t get any easier! Access remote deposit now!
See Your Business Benefit with Remote Deposit Capture
We know business owners are looking to maximize efficiencies and reduce costs – with Deerwood Remote Deposit we can help you achieve your goals with these advantages:
- Fast – Funds submitted via remote deposit are usually credited to your account the same day.
- Convenient – Deposit funds all day, every day, from one or multiple office locations, no more driving to a branch or mailing checks.
- Safe – Remote deposit reduces the risks of traveling with un-deposited checks.
- Secure – Gain greater control over deposits with customizable employee access, secure login, and the highest level of online security.
- Precise – Improve your cash flow and monitor your deposits anytime with Electronic Deposit Review.
- Simplify Banking – By consolidating multiple account relationships into one bank account.
- Reduce Errors – To improve management control and profitability.
- Increase Employee Safety – While protecting your valuable deposits.
- Improve Flexibility- You can make deposits from anywhere in the world.
- Stay Current- Research your account status in real time.